- The hosting agency must be an accredited federal, state, or local law enforcement agency
- The hosting agency is responsible for state educational accreditation reporting (we will provide the required TCOLE reporting docs)
- The hosting agency is responsible for providing a venue with adequate audio and video for course presentation
- There are two payment options: student pay: the student is responsible for tuition or agency sponsored: the host purchases a tier and offers the course to students for free or a fee lower than our tuition rate.
- 720 Unmasking the Truth Course Outline (TCOLE #3408)
- 720 Concealment Course Outline (TCOLE #3407)
- 720 Hybrid (3-day)
We actively monitor all incoming hosting requests, to expedite your process please download, complete, and attach the questionnaire to your inquiry, if you have any questions or need clarification, please email Courtney